What personal information do I collect from the people that visit my blog, website or app? When ordering or registering on my site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do I collect information? I collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on my site, or provide me with feedback on my products or services.
How do I use your information? I may use the information I collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow me to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve my website in order to better serve you
- To allow me to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do I protect your information? My website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to my site as safe as possible. I use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. I may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on my behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t appreciably affect the user’s experience but may make your experience less efficient and may not function as designed. However, you will still be able to perform most actions.
I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless I provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating my website, conducting my business, or serving my users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. I may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce site policies, or protect my or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at my discretion, I may include or offer third-party products or services on my website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. I therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, I seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users ( More Information ). I have not enabled Google AdSense on my site but we may do so in the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- By logging into your account
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals? I honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking? No.
It’s also important to note that I do not allow third-party behavioral tracking COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act). When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. I do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: I will notify you via email
- Within 7 business daysWe will notify the users via in-site notificationWithin 1 business day
- Within 1 business day
I also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.I collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to my mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of my business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used./n/r Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email me at email@example.com
Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email. and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
351 Channelside Walk Way #4105
Tampa, FL. 33602
Last Edited on 2018-30-06